- Paradigm Brown Ale with Caramel and Brownie. Kelsen’s flagship brown ale with a little chocolate and caramel to bring out the hoppy flavor of this Beer Advocate favorite. 1.5%ABV
- Draken Robust Porter Ice Cream with Caramel and Heath Bar® and Featuring Kelsen Draken Robust Porter Beer. The Porter all dressed up with the perfect accessories to make this a perfect dessert. Try not to eat the pint all at once. 1.46% ABV Currently available in pints only.
- (CURRENTLY SEASONAL, AWAITING A NEW BATCH OF DBA)Double Battle Axe IPA Sorbet – All that Double Battle Axe flavor and aroma comes through and is right there for you to enjoy. The Simcoe hops almost reach out and pull you in for another bite. Best served slightly “warm” or when the sides of the container are slightly squishy. When it is too cold and hard it does not scoop well and the flavors are suppressed by the cold. We could add more stabilizers and chemicals to make it scoop better when it is too cold, but that is not what we do why would you want to eat it with the flavors suppressed? This is one awesome treat to enjoy in the sun on a hot summer afternoon. 2.0% ABV
- Pumpkin Paradigm Brown Ale Ice Cream is the fusion of the 2014 and 2015 Gold Medal winning GIBF Brown Ale and something everyone loves, Pumpkin Pie Filling. You get a nice Pumpkin Pie Flavor up front with the brown ale finish. For those of you who wish Kelsen made a Pumpkin Ale, this is as close as it gets.
- Vendel Stout Ice Cream with Dark Chocolate Shavings – This is the one that started it all with Paul and Erik. One taste of this and they were convinced that this might be a fun project. The Stout Ice Cream has the amazing Coffee and Chocolate tones throughout with a slight bitter finish. The Dark Chocolate Shavings are imported from Belgium and provide a nice crunch as well enhancing the chocolate tones in the ice cream. This could be considered our flagship product. Don’t say you heard it here but a Double Vendel Stout Ice Cream Version is being considered. . . (ABV would be 4.2%!)
Available in Pint, 5 liter and 12 liter returnable pan. 8oz festival size also available.
Come down and sample these amazing flavors at the brand new location where the ice cream is made on premise! Check out the new Dessert Bar at Barley & Hops in Milford.
Dessert Bar Selections:*
- Kelsen Draken Robust Porter with Heath and Caramel (1.45%ABV)
- Kelsen Paradigm with Brownie and Caramel (1.5% ABV)
- Kelsen Vendel Stout with Dark Chocolate Shavings (2.1% ABV)
- Chocolate Bourbon (4.45% ABV)
- Vanilla Bourbon with Caramel Swirl (4.5% ABV)
- Double Coffee Irish Cream (3.5% ABV)
*Flavors Subject to change at any moment depending on availability of ingredients
While this technically is not a beverage and falls under the same rules as your Grandma’s rum cake, the FDA determined that Surgeon General’s Warning is not required, but strongly suggested. So, here it is along with its appearance on the packaging.
(1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects.
(2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems